Tentative program can be downloaded from this link.
- The duration should not exceed 10 minutes total, with 8 minutes for the presentation and 2 minutes for questions and answers session. Please prepare the presentation talk and content accordingly.
- The accepted file format for the presentation slide are PPT, PPTX, and PDF.
- All presenters are required to submit their presentation slides at the main registration counter. Presenters are encouraged to submit their slides at the time of registration. The latest submission should be by the morning before the presentation schedule (30 minutes before the first session of the day is started).
- The poster size is A0, i.e. 841 mm wide × 1189 mm high.
- The poster orientation should be in portrait.
- Please make sure that the chosen font styles, sizes, and color are easy to read.
- Place the title of the paper prominently at the top of the poster board. Highlight the authors’ names, affiliation and address information in case the viewer is interested in contacting them for more information.
- The poster presenters are encouraged to visit their posters frequently to provide more discussion or questions and answers for the viewer.
- The poster will be displayed during the event (3 days).
- The SEACOMP 2015 committee needs to have confirmation from you that you will be able or not to submit a full paper. Please let us know about your decision regarding your paper submission by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will wait for your confirmation until 9 October 2015.
- The participant should present their work as oral or poster presentation as a requirement for full paper publication.
- The template of paper can be found on the following website (https://conferenceseries.iop.org/content/authors).
- Maximum length is 5 (five) pages.
- Paper should be sent to email@example.com
- Deadline for paper submission is by 31 October 2015.
|Participant||Category||Early Registration (before October 31th 2015)||Late Registration|
|International||Student||US$ 120||US$ 120|
|Member||US$ 200||US$ 300|
|Non-Member||US$ 300||US$ 400|
|Local||Student||Rp 600.000||Rp 600.000|
|Non-Student||Rp 1.200.000||Rp 1.500.000|
Payments are conducted through bank transfer with details as follows:
|Bank||: CIMB Niaga|
|Branch||: Dago Bandung|
|Account No||: 026-01-45432-13-6|
|Account Name||: Leni Aziyus Fitri|
|Swift Code||: BNIAIDJA|
Please send your proof of payment through attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
with Email Subject: “Proof of Payment (Presenter)”.
Let us know if you need invoice of the payment.
The venue of the SEACOMP 2015 is UIN Sunan Kalijaga, Jl. Marsda Adisucipto
Yogyakarta 55281, Indonesia.
Travel grants are provided for this event. The details and application form of the travel grants can be downloaded from this link.